jueves, 6 de noviembre de 2008

Senate updates

First of all, way to go Jeff Merkely on becoming Democrat #57 (including Sanders and Lieberman) in the U.S. Senate! I've heard good things about this guy, and of course, the closer we get to a Filibuster proof majority the better, particularly on vital issues like Universal Healthcare and the Employee Free Choice Act.

Also, if anyone is as obsessed with the Minnesota Senate race as I am, you can come right here to my blog to get the most up to date information on the status of the race anywhere on the web. How can I make such a strong claim? Because I've provided a link right here to the Minnesota Secretary of State's website, which is where everybody else its getting their information.

Lastly, Norm Coleman is a total jerk: Go Franken!

No hay comentarios: