jueves, 2 de octubre de 2008

Pretty cool ad from WakeUpWalMart

In case my readers were unaware, I'm not the biggest fan of Barack Obama, particularly in light of his enthusiastic support for the atrocious Wall Street bailout (although I recognize that many respectable and progressive economists supported it, albeit reluctantly), his bizarre opposition to including bankruptcy reform in the bailout, and his utterly disappointing performance at the debate last week. Nonetheless, for all his flaws he is much better than his opponent, Saint John of Maverick, as my friend Scott likes to refer to him.

Via Drowning Man Politics I have learned that my former employer, the WakeUpWalMart campaign, has just released a great ad that will air tonight during the VP debate, which emphasizes just how bad McCain is. Check it out!:

No hay comentarios: